What should I make next?

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Slow Cooker Spinach Dip


Ingredients
1 cup grated mozzarella
½ cup grated parmesan
8 oz cream cheese brick
2 tsp minced garlic
1 can artichoke hearts, drained
1 box frozen spinach, thawed and drained
Salt & Pepper, to taste
Paprika, dash

Directions
Thaw spinach and press all liquid out in a colander. Mix everything in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on high, 2 hours.

Review
My mom loved this dip and is going to make it for the Super Bowl Party! As you know, I made this dip using a slightly different recipe a couple of weeks ago. I think this one was better and it is healthier (no mayo or sour cream). I also added more garlic than last time and threw in some paprika for fun. I also think that the slow cooker brought out the garlic. I served this with crostinis (sourdough this time – yum) and it was a big hit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment