What should I make next?

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

White Bean and Garlic Dip


Ingredients
1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
2 tsp garlic
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/3 cup olive oil, plus 4 tablespoons
1/4 cup (loosely packed) fresh Italian parsley leaves
Salt
Freshly ground black pepper

Directions
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Place the beans, garlic, lemon juice, 1/3 cup olive oil, and parsley in the work bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the mixture is coarsely chopped. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Transfer the bean puree to a small bowl.

Review
I really liked this one, I would let it chill in the refrigerator before serving though. I also used dried parsley and I actually think it is necessary to use fresh parsley. I served with wheat crackers but you could serve it with veggies, crostini, pitas, etc. I will definitely make this again, it would be great to take as a snack for work! 


No comments:

Post a Comment