What should I make next?

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Red Velvet Cookies

Red Velvet cookies - Blood Red of our Enemies




I made these cookies for Ian and his gamemates after they finished finals. Saturday night was gaming night so I read, watched my shows and did some baking! They turned out pretty well but they make your teeth red! I also put cream cheese frosting on the cookies.


Ingredients
1 box of Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil


Instruction

  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
  2. Combine one (1) box of Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix, two (2) eggs and one-third (1/3) cup vegetable oil using a hand blender or wire whisk.
  3. Form teaspoon size balls and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet or baking pan about one inch (1") apart. Sligtly pat down the top of each ball.
  4. Cook for 8-10 minutes (the top of the cookie will crack).
5. Let cool then top with frosting!




No comments:

Post a Comment