What should I make next?

Monday, April 9, 2012

Barbecued Pizza by Kelly

I went back home to Yakima the other weekend and Kelly made me pizza on the BBQ! He is a BBQ King. I always look forward to his BBQ-ed treats in the summertime (and wintertime too)! He didn't necessarily approve of what I put on my pizza (goat cheese, ahem) but I loved it!

Goat Cheese, Bacon and Caramelized Onion Barbecued Pizza

Ingredients
refrigerated pizza crust (I like the thin crust)
3 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked and chopped
3 oz goat cheese
1/2 yellow onion sliced, caramelized
pizza sauce or pesto sauce

Directions
1. Roll out your pizza crust:
3. Get your toppings ready:
4. Let the BBQ Master cook the crust on one side. Then he flips it and as quickly as you can, spread your pizza sauce, sprinkle your toppings and close the BBQ lid to cook the rest of the way!

Enjoy your BBQ yumminess and try not to eat the whole thing...NOT!


Check out the picture below, who does not belong??




No comments:

Post a Comment