What should I make next?

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

BBQ Bites


Just like Buffalo bites but with some different add-ins and BBQ sauce!


You can make any type of Quinoa Bites so Monday I decided to try some new ones with some extra things I had in my fridge. Here is what I made:


1 cup heaping cooked quinoa
1 large egg
3/4 cup chopped broccoli
3/4 cup chopped apples
1 can of chicken (12.5 oz Costco size)
1/4 cup BBQ sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
1 tsp minced garlic
salt and pepper to taste

Dip:
2 TBS ranch dressing
4 TBS BBQ sauce


Directions
1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2.  Mix together all ingredients.

3.  Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin tin, filling each cup halfway and press down gently to compact.

4.  Bake for 25-30 minutes.

5. Mix dip.


Broccoli and apples you might say?? With BBQ sauce? It really wasn't bad! I had leftovers for lunch today and it was delicious with the dip! And I didn't waste my broccoli, apple or leftover quinoa :)


No comments:

Post a Comment