What should I make next?

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pumpkin Spiders

Pumpkin Spiders

Cooking in the crockpot made the whole apartment smell good!

Ingredients

  • 4 cups apple juice
  • 1 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1 tablespoon of cloves
  • 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
  • 4 shots of rum

Directions

Put everything in a crock pot on high until hot enough to drink, then turn to low. Stir before serving.

Pumpkin spider

Review

I was a reluctant to make this because I'm not a huge fan of eating pumpkin (I'm a fan of carving and baking seeds though!) but I knew others could enjoy this drink. The pumpkin taste was not overwhelming and this ended up being a success! My roommate Danielle threw a Fall Party and everyone enjoyed this drink, even me! We had to add a little more rum to be able to taste it, of course. Overall it was hot, not too pumpkin-y, a little spicy and perfect for a cold day.

No comments:

Post a Comment