What should I make next?

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Zucchini Cakes


Makes 4 cakes (2 small servings)

Ingredients
1 cup zucchini grated, squeeze out moisture in towel
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
sprinkle of ground nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon paprika
3 cloves garlic, minced (I like garlic so if you don’t, try 1-2 cloves)
1 egg
salt and pepper to taste
1-2 tablespoons olive oil

Directions
Combine all ingredients, except olive oil, in a bowl and mix thoroughly.

Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Once heated, add patties and cook until golden brown. About 3-4 minutes per side.

Serve with a dollop of greek yogurt!

I made these for myself for breakfast and I loved them. I premade the mixture the night before so that it was ready to go in the morning. I am definitely making these again, very flavorful and easy to make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment